SUNDAY FEELS REALLY BIG PICNIC RUG
This product is currently sold out.
Each piece in our Picnic Season x D McNaughton Art collab collection is a high resolution fine art reproduction of an original mixed media on canvas artwork.
What else makes this the perfect picnic rug?
IT'S REALLY BIG
- At 2.9 x 2.9m it comfortably seats up to 9 adults and oodles of kids
IT KEEPS YOU DRY
- Sturdy waterproof PVC backing for durability and ultimate dryness on the dampest of surfaces
IT'S EASY TO CLEAN
- DuPont Teflon© stain and water-resistant top side encourages liquid to bead and makes it harder for stains to stick and easier to remove
IT WON'T FLY AWAY IN THE BREEZE
- Made with reinforced eyelet corners
- Comes with a four pack of super-strong aluminium Picnic Pegs ensure your picnic stays put on the grass.
Learn more about Picnic Pegs here.
IT'S A CINCH TO CARRY
- Keep your hands free to carry the important stuff and up the fun-factor with a matching, water-resistant, lined drawstring backpack
IT'S SIMPLE TO FOLD
- No velcro or origami skills required. Just fold down into a square shape til you can’t fold no more
IT'S PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
- In collaboration with rainbow-maker, D McNaughton Art. Learn more about the inspiration behind this piece, here.
Total weight of Rug + Backpack + Picnic Pegs set is 4.7kg
Made in the P.R.C.