INDIGO FIG REALLY BIG PICNIC RUG
This product is sold out :(
Each piece in our Picnic Season x Mazdevallia collab collection is a high resolution fine art reproduction of an original mixed media on canvas artwork.
What else makes this the perfect picnic rug?
IT'S REALLY BIG
- At 2.9 x 2.9m it comfortably seats up to 9 adults and oodles of kids
IT KEEPS YOU DRY
- Sturdy waterproof PVC backing for durability and ultimate dryness on the dampest of surfaces
IT'S EASY TO CLEAN
- DuPont Teflon© stain and water-resistant top side encourages liquid to bead and makes it harder for stains to stick and easier to remove
IT WON'T FLY AWAY IN THE BREEZE
- Made with reinforced eyelet corners
- Comes with a four pack of super-strong aluminium Picnic Pegs ensure your picnic stays put on the grass.
Learn more about Picnic Pegs here.
IT'S A CINCH TO CARRY
- Keep your hands free to carry the important stuff and up the fun-factor with a matching, water-resistant, lined drawstring backpack.
- Backpack is 55 x 55cm when flat
IT'S SIMPLE TO FOLD
- No velcro, fiddly straps or origami skills required. Just fold down into a square shape til you can’t fold no more. The rug is 40 x 40cm when perfectly folded, but who's got time for that? The matching backpack has been designed with extra room so the rug can be easily stuffed back in, no matter how shabby your folding skills.
IT'S PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
- In collaboration with Adelaide Artist and Jewellery designer, Mazdevallia. Learn more about the inspiration behind this piece, here.
MIX AND MATCH WITH A REALLY COOL PICNIC BASKET
- Love a bit of matchy matchy? Check out the matching Indigo Fig Really Cool Picnic Basket for a totally colour coordinated picnic.
Total weight of Rug + Backpack + Picnic Pegs set is 4.7kg
Made in the P.R.C.