Jumble Really Big Picnic Rug and Backpack Set
This product is out of stock, but will be back soon
Each piece in our Picnic Season x Alysha Sparks collab collection is a high resolution fine art reproduction of an original mixed media on canvas artwork.
What else makes this the perfect picnic rug?
IT'S REALLY BIG
- At 2.9 x 2.9m it comfortably seats up to 9 adults and oodles of kids
- Guys, this baby is BIG! Total weight of Rug + Backpack + Picnic Pegs set is 4.7kg
IT KEEPS YOU DRY
- Sturdy waterproof PVC backing for durability and ultimate dryness on the dampest of surfaces
IT'S EASY TO CLEAN
- DuPont Teflon© stain and water-resistant durable, smooth poly top side encourages liquid to bead and makes it harder for stains to stick and easier to remove
IT'S GREAT ON SAND
- With its smooth PVC backing and non-furry top side, all the “stuff” (sand, burrs, soil etc) doesn’t get stuck in the fibres like it would in a fleece topped picnic rug and instead is super easy to shake right off.
- This rug is not padded.
IT WON'T FLY AWAY IN THE BREEZE
- Made with reinforced eyelet corners
- Comes with a four pack of super-strong aluminium Picnic Pegs ensure your picnic stays put on the grass.
Learn more about Picnic Pegs here.
IT'S A CINCH TO CARRY
- Keep your hands free to carry the important stuff and up the fun-factor. Each rug comes in a matching, water-resistant, lined drawstring backpack.
- NEW! Now with a handy zip inner pocket to keep your keys and phone separate and safe.
IT'S SIMPLE TO FOLD
- No velcro, fiddly straps or origami skills required. Just fold down into a square shape til you can’t fold no more.
- The rug is 40 x 40cm when perfectly folded, but who's got time for that? The matching backpack has been designed with extra room so the rug can be easily stuffed back in, no matter how shabby your folding skills.
IT'S PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
MIX AND MATCH WITH THE JUMBLE RANGE
- Love a bit of matchy matchy? Check out the rest of the Jumble range or clash with the other beauties in our Alysha Sparks collection for a totally colour coordinated picnic.
Made in the P.R.C.
A note about colours
It's our mission to make sure our images accurately represent our products. While we have made every attempt to show textures, appearances and colours as faithfully as possible, what you see can vary depending on your monitor, phone screen or computer equipment. If you're not sure, please view our images on a range of different devices before making a purchase.
Colours may vary slightly between different products of the same design, and between different production runs of the same products.
A note about the centre seam
To ensure your picnic rug doesn't change shape in the warmth of the sun, the printed fabric is pre shrunk before it's sewn together. We strive for the closest centre seam print alignment possible; an alignment variance of up to 3cm can be expected and is not considered a fault.