SUNSHINE & LOLLIPOPS EVERYDAY PICNIC RUG AND BACKPACK SET
This product is out of stock
Each piece in our Picnic Season x Deb McNaughton collab collection is a reproduction of an original mixed media on canvas artwork.
SAME GREAT PICNIC RUG, NEW EVERYDAY SIZE
- At 1.45 x 1.45m it's smaller (and lighter) than it's Really Big counterpart, making it perfect for picnics of up to four people.
IT DOUBLES AS A GREAT LITTLE PLAY MAT
- DuPont Teflon© stain and water-resistant smooth poly top side encourages liquid to bead, making it harder for stains to stick and easier to remove.
- Non-absorbent so spews and baby mess wipe clean.
IT'S GREAT ON SAND
- With its smooth PVC backing and non-furry top side, all the “stuff” (sand, burrs, soil etc) doesn’t get stuck in the fibres like it would in a fleece topped picnic rug and instead is super easy to shake right off.
- This rug is not padded.
IT KEEPS YOU DRY
- Sturdy waterproof PVC backing for durability and ultimate dryness on the dampest of surfaces.
IT WON'T FLY AWAY IN THE BREEZE
- Made with eyelet corners
- Comes with a four pack of super-strong aluminium Picnic Pegs ensure your picnic stays put on the grass.
Learn more about Picnic Pegs here.
IT'S A CINCH TO CARRY
- Keep your hands free to carry the important stuff and up the fun-factor. Each rug comes in a matching, water-resistant, lined drawstring backpack with a zip pocket to keep your valuables separate and safe.
- Backpack measures 40 x 40cm
IT'S SIMPLE TO FOLD
- No velcro, fiddly straps or origami skills required. Just fold down into a square shape til you can’t fold no more.
- The matching backpack has been designed with extra room so the rug can be easily stuffed back in, no matter how shabby your folding skills.
IT'S PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
- In collaboration with Deb McNaughton.
MIX AND MATCH WITH THE SUNSHINE & LOLLIPOPS RANGE
- Love a bit of matchy matchy? Check out the matching Really Cool Picnic Basket, Really Big Picnic Rug and Wet Things Bag for colour coordinated perfection.
Total weight of Rug + Backpack + Picnic Pegs set is 1.6kg
Made in the P.R.C.
A note about colours
It's our mission to make sure our images accurately represent our products. While we have made every attempt to show textures, appearances and colours as faithfully as possible, what you see can vary depending on your monitor, phone screen or computer equipment. If you're not sure, please view our images on a range of different devices before making a purchase.
Colours may vary slightly between different products of the same design, and between different production runs of the same products.