MOON SAFARI WET THINGS BAG
This product is out of stock
Each piece in our Picnic Season x Deb McNaughton collab collection is a reproduction of an original mixed media on canvas artwork.
IT KEEPS SOGGY THINGS SEPARATE
- Made from sturdy, water resistant fabric to keep damp towels and swimwear from mingling with the rest of your beach bag. Just squeeze out excess moisture before popping your wet things in to keep them safe for the trip home.
IT'S A HANDY NAPPY BAG
- Zip it up to quarantine messes and smells when you're on the go
IT FITS ALL THE THINGS
- At 30 x 40cm, it's designed to easily fit everything from beach towels to toiletries, cosmetics and laundry.
IT'S MADE FROM UPCYCLED PICNIC RUGS
- We breathe new life into picnic rug offcuts and save them from the scrap heap. Print placement will vary and each bag is unique.
IT'S PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
- In collaboration with Deb McNaughton. Learn more about the inspiration behind this collection, here.
MIX AND MATCH WITH THE MOON SAFARI RANGE
- Love a bit of matchy matchy? Check out the matching Really Cool Picnic Basket, and Really Big Picnic Rug for colour coordinated perfection.
Made in the P.R.C.
A note about colours
It's our mission to make sure our images accurately represent our products. While we have made every attempt to show textures, appearances and colours as faithfully as possible, what you see can vary depending on your monitor, phone screen or computer equipment.
Colours may vary slightly between different products of the same design.