Are you one of those people who never seems to win anything? Your luck might be about to change.
Become a friend of Picnic Season to throw your hat into the ring for a monthly chance to win your fave Really Big Picnic Rug!
Each month we’ll randomly draw a lucky winner’s name from our customer subscriber list.
You’ll also get subscriber-only sneak peeks of new products and are the first to hear about fresh collabs.
SIGN UP VIA THE SIGN UP BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your entry into Picnic Season’s Win a Really Big Picnic Rug Pack Competition (“the competition”) is deemed acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter this competition and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions.
NSW Permit No. LTPM/18/03606
WHO CAN ENTER
1. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years and over.
2. Employees and immediate families of Picnic Season (“the promoter”) and associated agencies are not eligible to enter the competition. Immediate family includes: spouse, ex-spouse, defacto spouse, child or step-child (including by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, stepgrandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. By entering the competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements detailed in the Terms and Conditions and accept all conditions therein.
4. The promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual deemed by the promoter to have breached any of the competition Terms and Conditions or engaged in unlawful or improper misconduct compromising the fair and just running of the promotion.
5. The promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or individual entering the competition at any time.
HOW TO ENTER
6. The competition commences on 1 November 2018 at 12:01am and closes on 31 October 2019 at 11:59pm (“the competition period”).
7. Entries must be received within the competition period.
8. To enter the competition, eligible individuals must:
- Visit https://picnicseason.com
- Subscribe to the Picnic Season newsletter by entering their email address
9. Multiple entries are not permitted. A maximum of one (1) entry per unique email address is permitted in total.
10. Late, incomplete, indecipherable, discriminatory or otherwise offensive entries will be deemed invalid and may be disqualified.
11. The prize (“the prize”) comprises of one (1) Picnic Season Really Big Picnic Rug of the winner’s choice valued at $199 AUD, which comes with:
- one (1) Really Big Picnic Rug
- one (1) matching backpack
- one (1) set of Picnic Pegs.
12. Additional costs and any other ancillary cost resulting from acceptance of the prize that are not stated as inclusions are not included as part of the prize and are the responsibility of the prize winner.
13. The total prize pool is valued at $2388 AUD. The prize or any portion thereof, is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless otherwise stated or agreed by the promoter. No compensation will be offered if the prize winner is unable to take the prize as stated.
14. The prize is subject to availability at the time of redeeming. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any portion of the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value in accordance with licensing and state regulations.
THE PRIZE DRAW AND JUDGING PROCESS
15. There will be a total of twelve (12) winners, one (1) drawn each month during the competition period. Each prize draw will take place at Picnic Season Headquarters in Belmont, Victoria on the first day of each month at 8:00pm.
16. The first valid entry to be drawn by computer-generated, random selection will be deemed the monthly winner of the competition (“prize winner”).
17. The prize winner will be notified via email within 24 hours of the draw date. Upon acceptance of the prize, the prize winner's name will be published on Picnic Season’s social media pages and/or website.
18. The prize must be claimed by the prize winner within three (3) days of being notified.
19. If for any reason, the prize winner does not claim their prize within the specified period, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will be conducted to determine a valid prize winner.
20. The promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Please note that Picnic Season’s general Terms and Conditions may apply with regards to redemption of the prize.
LIABILITY AND RELEASE
22. Your entry into the competition, confirms that you own all necessary rights to provide the intellectual property constituting your entry.
23. As a condition of entering the competition, you hereby grant the promoter, the supplier and their affiliates irrevocable, royalty-free rights to reproduce, modify and republish any material created as a result of entry into the competition, including but not limited to your competition entry, photographs, sound recordings and video recordings and acknowledge you will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia.
25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Instagram.
26. Any personal information submitted to the promoters will be held in accordance with the Privacy Act. The promoter reserves the right to disclose personal information of entrants to the supplier and its affiliates assisting with the running of the competition.
27. Personal information collected during the competition period may be used for direct marketing purposes.
29. The promoter is Picnic Season (ABN 25131506245). You can contact the promoter by email at email@example.com.