SAMPLE SALE 9/#100 FRUIT SALAD WET THINGS BAG
$10.00 was $19.00
This product is out of stock
These wet things bags have been sewn slightly wonky along the sides and corners, making their shape appear less rectangular than usual. Apart from mild aesthetics, these bags are in otherwise in good working order.
This image is indicative of the fault as we have several wet things bags available across many different designs. Patterns will vary.
All sales are final - sample sale items are not eligible for return.
Each piece in our Picnic Season x Kasey Rainbow collab collection is a reproduction of an original digital collage artwork.
IT KEEPS DAMP THINGS SEPARATE
- Made from sturdy, water resistant fabric to keep damp towels and swimwear from mingling with the rest of your beach bag. Just squeeze out excess moisture before popping your wet things in to keep them safe for the trip home.
- These beauties are water resistant but they are not waterproof or air tight and will feel damp if you load them up with soaking wet items, or if you leave wet items inside for a long time. Don't forget to squeeze out excess moisture before popping your wet things in to keep them safe for the trip home.
IT'S A HANDY NAPPY BAG
- Zip it up to quarantine messes and smells when you're on the go
IT FITS ALL THE THINGS
- At 30 x 40cm, it's designed to easily fit everything from beach towels to toiletries, cosmetics and laundry.
IT'S MADE FROM PICNIC RUGS
- We breathe new life into picnic rug offcuts and save them from the scrap heap. Print placement will vary and each bag is unique.
IT'S PROUDLY DESIGNED IN AUSTRALIA
- In collaboration with Kasey Rainbow. Learn more about the inspiration behind this collection, here.
MIX AND MATCH WITH THE FRUIT SALAD RANGE
- Love a bit of matchy matchy? Check out the matching Really Cool Picnic Basket and Really Big Picnic Rug for colour coordinated perfection.
Made in the P.R.C.
A note about colours
It's our mission to make sure our images accurately represent our products. While we have made every attempt to show textures, appearances and colours as faithfully as possible, what you see can vary depending on your monitor, phone screen or computer equipment.
Colours may vary slightly between different products of the same design.